Materials Center Leoben Forschung GmbH (MCL) is an internationally active research institution specializing in materials research along the whole product value chain starting from the materials synthesis, proceeding with the processing of products and concluding with their in-service behavior until the end of the product life time. MCL is carrying out long-term research and development projects in cooperation with a total of some 150 industrial and scientific partners as well as laboratory, computational and advisory services.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for someone with the following area of responsibility or requirement profile:
What do we need?
- Academic degree (master equivalent) preferably physics, materials science or mathematics
- Knowledge in programming languages
- Interest and experience in experimental techniques
- Scientific curiosity, team skills, self-initiative
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Development of simulation and scale bridging methodologies using Phonon Boltzmann Transport Equation
- Measurement of thermal transport in thin films by advanced picosecond laser flash
- Validation of simulation framework by experimental data
- Presentation of results at international conferences
- Writing of scientific articles for peer reviewed journals
An permanent employment, starting with 01.01.2018 and a gross monthly salary of €2.731,00.
Please send your complete application documents by post or email. We would be pleased to get to know you!
Materials Center Leoben Forschung GmbH
z.H.: Dr. René Hammer
Roseggerstraße 12, A-8700 Leoben
Email: email@example.com; www.mcl.at