Funding of the K2-Center IC-MPPE
The COMET K2 Centre for “Integrated Research in Materials, Processes and Product Engineering” (IC-MPPE) carries out research projects with a volume of € 43,6 million in the period from 2018 to 2021.
The center is financed by:
- Austrian Federal Government (by the Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT) and the Federal Ministry for Digitisation and Economic Location (BMDW)), managed by Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft mbH (FFG)
- the Province of Styria, handled by Steirische Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft mbH (SFG)
- the Province of Upper Austria
- the Province of Tyrol, represented by the Standortagentur Tirol GmbH
- Scientific and company Partners