Funding of the K2-Center IC-MPPE
The COMET K2 Centre for “Integrated Research in Materials, Processes and Product Engineering” (IC-MPPE) carries out research projects with a volume of € 43,6 million in the period from 2018 to 2021.
The center is financed by:
- Austrian Federal Government (by the Federal Ministry of Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology (BMK) and the Federal Ministry for Digitisation and Economic Location (BMDW)), managed by Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft mbH (FFG)
- the Province of Styria, handled by Steirische Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft mbH (SFG)
- the Province of Upper Austria
- the Province of Tyrol, represented by the Standortagentur Tirol GmbH
- Scientific and company Partners