- To the design of highly fracture-resistant composites by the application of the yield stress inhomogeneity effect (Artikel)
Sistaninia, M. and Kasberger, R. and Kolednik, O.
Composite Structures (2018)
- The effect of residual stresses and strain reversal on the fracture toughness of TiAl alloys (Artikel)
Appel, F. and Paul, D.H.J. and Staron, P. and Oehring, M. and Kolednik, O. and Predan, J. and Fischer F.D.
Materials Science & Engineering A (2018)
- LES-VOF Simulation and POD Analysis of the Gas-Jet Wiping Process in Continuous Galvanizing Lines (Artikel)
Eßl, W. and Pfeiler, C. and Reiss, G. and Ecker, W. and Riener, C.K. and Angeli, G.
Steel Research International (2018)
- Thermal transient measurement and modelling of a power cycled flip-chip LED module (Artikel)
Mitterhuber, L. and Defregger, S. and Magnien, J. and Rosc, J. and Hammer, R. and Goullon, L. and Hutter, M. and Schrank, F. and Hörth, S. and Kraker, E.
Microelectronics Reliability (2018)
- Point defects at the Sigma 5(012) grain boundary in TiN and the early stages of Cu diffusion: An ab initio study (Artikel)
Popov, M. and Bochkarev, A. and Razumovskiy, V.I. and Puschnig, P. and Spitaler, J.
Acta Materialia (2018)
- Solute segregation in Cu: DFT vs. Experiment (Artikel)
Razumovskiy, V.I. and Divinski, S.V. and Romaner, L.
Acta Materialia (2018)
- A (non-)hydrostatic free-surface numerical model for two-layer flows (Artikel)
Bohacek, J. and Kharicha, A. and Ludwig, A. and Wu, M. and Karimi-Sibaki, E. and Paar, A. and Brandner, M. and Elizondo, L. and Trickl, T.
Applied Mathematics and Computation (2018)
- Matching in-situ and ex-situ recorded stress gradients in an AlxGa1-xN Heterostructure: Complementary wafer curvature analyses in time and space (Artikel)
Reisinger, M. and Ostermaier, C. and Tomberger, M. and Zechner, J. and Sartory, B. and Ecker, W. and Daumiller, I. and Keckes, J.
Scripta Materialia (2018)
- Tensile stresses in fine blanking tools and their relevance to tool fracture behavior (Artikel)
Krobath, M. and Klünsner, T. and Ecker, W. and Deller, M. and Leitner, N. and Marsoner, S.
International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture (2018)
- A modelling framework for the simulation of lubricated and dry line contacts (Artikel)
Moder, J. and Grün, F. and Godor, I.
Tribology International (2018)
- Cross-sectional characterization techniques as the basis for knowledge-based design of graded CVD TiN-TiB2 coatings (Artikel)
Tkadletz, M. and Schalk, N. and Mitterer, C. and Keckes, J. and Pohler, M. and Czettl, C.
International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials (2018)
- Grain boundary design of thin films: Using tilted brittle interfaces for multiple crack deflection toughening (Artikel)
Daniel, R.; Meindlhumer, M.; Baumegger, W.; Zalesak, J.; Sartory, B.; Burghammer, M.; Mitterer, C. & Keckes, J.
Acta Materialia (2017)
- Improving strength and toughness of materials by utilizing spatial variations of the yield stress (Artikel)
Sistaninia, M. & Kolednik, O.
Acta Materialia (2017)
- Effect of reverted austenite on tensile and impact strength in a martensitic stainless steel?An in-situ X-ray diffraction study (Artikel)
Wiessner, M.; Gamsjäger, E.; Van der Zwaag, S. & Angerer, P.
Materials Science and Engineering A (2017)
- Extracting flow curves from nano-sized metal layers in thin film systems (Artikel)
Kozic, D. and Maier-Kiener, V. and Konetschnik, R. and Gänser, H.-P. and Antretter, T. and Brunner, R. and Kiener D.
Scripta Materialia (2017)
- Influence of the scatter of strength and of measurement uncertainties on the determination of the subcritical crack growth exponent in ceramics and glasses (Artikel)
Krautgasser, C. and Bermejo, R. and Supancic, P. and Danzer, R.
Journal of the European Ceramic Society (2017)
- Deformation mechanisms during severe plastic deformation of a Cusingle bondAg composite (Artikel)
Kormout, K.S. and Ghosh, P. and Maier-Kiener, V. and Pippan, R.
Journal of Alloys and Compounds (2017)
- Crack driving force in twisted plywood structures (Artikel)
Fischer, F.D. and Kolednik, O. and Predan, J. and Razi, H. and Fratzl, P.
Acta Biomaterialia (2017)
- Validation methodology to analyze the temperature-dependent heat path of a 4-chip LED module using a finite volume simulation (Artikel)
Mitterhuber, L. and Defregger, S. and Hammer, R. and Magnien, J. and Schrank, F. and Hörth, S. and Hutter, M. and Kraker, E.
Microelectronics Reliability (2017)
- Computer-Tomography and ist Use in Failure Analysis (Artikel)
Panzenböck, M. and Borchert, M. Freitag, D.
Praktische Metallographie (2017)