Dear partners, dear customers,
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
the Materials Center Leoben (MCL), like us all, is affected by current developments around the Corona/COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to inform you about the current situation at MCL and possible effects in the cooperation:
- MCL has implemented a number of measures since the beginning of March to protect the health of its employees and to help to control the pandemic.
- Currently, the majority of our employees and staff members are working from home and available via email, mobile phone or video conferencing.
- Due to the measures taken by MCL, there are currently only minor restrictions in the accessibility as well as in the processing of research projects and orders.
- We strive to process orders as quickly as possible. Operation in the laboratories has been maintained as far as possible by reorganizing the teams and working hours. However, in case of COVID-19 illness of one or more employees, the situation may change rapidly. If there are possible delays, we will contact the respective clients.
- Delays in research projects are probable due to the shutdown at the scientific partners at the universities, but also due to the current operational restrictions at the industrial partners and especially if the current restrictions may last longer. MCL is currently assessing the situation in the individual projects and we will contact the partners if major delays are foreseeable.
Please be assured that MCL will do its utmost to meet your expectations.
We would like to thank you very much for your confidence in MCL during this difficult time and we are hoping for further good cooperation.
We wish you and your relatives all the best and stay healthy!
Gisele Amancio & Reinhold Ebner
|Dipl.-Betrw. Gisele Amancio, MBA
Tel: +43 3842 45922 – 20
Mobil: +43 676 848883 170
|Univ.-Prof. Dr. Reinhold Ebner
Tel: +43 3842 45922 - 14
Mobil: +43 676 848883 101