The core competence of the microelectronics laboratory is the characterisation of microelectronic components and the materials involved.
Our staff of the microelectronics laboratory are your competent partners in questions concerning materials for electronic components and systems, for non-destructive materials testing and miniaturised systems.
Our main focus is on:
- Non-destructive testing
- Testing of mechanical properties
- Testing of thermal properties
- Testing of chemical properties as well as
- Sample preparation for the analysis methods above
- Phase and chemical analysis with Raman spectroscopy (also temperature-dependent from -196°C up to 600°C).
Jördis Rosc (Details)
Elke Kraker (Details)