We are pleased to invite you to the 4th International Conference on Functional Integrated nano Systems from 28th to 30th April 2020 in Graz.
The organizing committee has once again successfully invited top-class scientists to the Styrian capital:
- Max Shulaker Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA)
- Ulrike Diebold, TU Wien (Austria)
- Jun Chen, University of California (USA)
- Charl F.J. Faul, University of Bristol (United Kingdom)
- Elvira Fortunato, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Tobias Kraus, INM Leibniz Institute for New Materials (Germany)
- Johan Liu, Chalmers University of Technology (Sweden)
- Stephan Steinhauer, KTH Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden)
- Andreas Waag, TU Braunschweig (Germany)
- Wei-Yen Woon, National Central University (Taiwan)
nanoFIS 2020 will highlight latest R&D results in the following Topics:
- Advanced Functional Materials
- Nanodevices & Nanosystems
- Nanoanalytics, Modelling & Reliability
- System Integration Technologies and Manufacturing Processes
Poster & Paper submission
nanoFIS 2020 Poster Awards are intended to recognize outstanding research presented. Awards are granted to the best three poster contributions (€ 500 for the first, € 400 for the second and € 300 for the third rank. An international team of reviewers will select the best posters
We are collaborating with MDPI, Basel, Switzerland, both on the Abstract Submission as well as on the option for a Full Paper in MDPI “Micromachines” (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/micromachines/special_issues/nanoFIS2020; Impact Factor 2.426).
The three-day conference nanoFIS 2020 will host exhibiting companies from industry and R&D institutions to promote their product and service portfolio, to showcase live demonstrations, and to establish direct links to a broad audience of experts and potential customers.
Deadline for oral abstracts: 24th January 2020
Deadline for poster abstracts: 24th January 2020
End of early registration: 24th February 2020
Deadline for late-poster-call: 18th March 2020
End of online registration: 24th April 2020
For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website www.nanofis.net.
We are looking forward to welcome you at the nanoFIS 2020!
Anton Köck, Marco Deluca, Joachim Krenn, Margit Malatschnig